Wooden hot tub with fiberglass interior has many practical advantages. It has integrated fiberglass benches that save 20-25% of water and integrated fiberglass edge board on the top edge of the tub that will never rot or change colour. It never leaks and can be kept empty, it is easy to clean it with a sponge. Fiberglass hot tub is perceived as more hygienic compared to a fully wooden hot tub.
The colour of fiberglass can be white, pearl, blue, dark grey and black. You can choose from either wooden or fiberglass lid (the same colour or different than the tub). The fact that the hot tub in fiberglass has very little wooden parts makes it almost indestructible.
PRICES OF FIBERGLASS HOT TUBS:
|Size||Ø160 cm||Ø180 cm|
|Capacity||3-4 persons||4-6 persons||6-8 persons|
|Type of wood||Volume||1100 liters||1300 liters||1850 liters|
|Siberian Spruce with fiberglass interior||1900||2100||2150|
|Siberian Larch with fiberglass interior||2100||2300||2350|
|Thermowood with fiberglass interior||2100||2300||2350|
|Composite wood with fiberglass interior||2600||2800||2850|
A hot tub with fiberglass interior will arrive at your home fully assembled and equipped with:
- Wooden barrel with fiberglass interior (wall thickness 24 mm);
- Internal AISI 430 stainless steel heater 22 kW with 2 meter chimney and rain cap;
- Closed fiberglass benches (saves 20-25% of water);
- Wooden fence protecting users from heater;
- Ash removal set for internal heater;
- Entry stairs;
- Water drainage plug;
- Mini bar (bottle holder);
- Fiberglass or wooden lid;
- Fiberglass edge board around the top of the hot tub;
- Paddle to mix water.
Colours of fiberglass:
- Dark gray
Additional options are:
- More powerful internal heater 26 kW AISI 430 – 50 Euro
- External heater 22 kW AISI 430 – 100 Euro
- More powerful external heater 28 kW AISI 430 – 150 Euro
- Integrated heater 30 kW AISI 304 resistant to chlorine – 350 Euro
- AISI 304 stainless steel resistant to chlorine – 110 Euro
- AISI 316 stainless steel resistant to chlorine and salt – 180 Euro
Electrical heaters (to keep water warm):
- Electrical heater 3 kW with pump – 550 Euro
- Electrical heater 6 kW with pump – 650 Euro
- Electrical heater 9 kW with pump – 800 Euro
- Wall and bottom insulation for hot tubs with fiberglass interior – 150 Euro
- Stainless steel cover on top of internal heater – 100 Euro
- Leather cover – 400 Euro
- Fiberglass lid instead of wooden lid – 30 Euro
- Stainless steel belts, 2 pcs. – 70 Euro
- Pearl coloured fiberglass interior – 100 Euro
External wood treatment:
- Water treatment kit WITHOUT chlorine (50 treatments) – 50 Euro
- Filtration system with cartridge filter – 250 Euro
- Filtration system with sand filter (sand included) – 400 Euro
- Leather headrest, per piece – 35 Euro
- LED lighting multicoloured (protection class IP68) – 150 Euro
- Hydro massage system (Jacuzzi water jet massage) – 800 Euro
- Air bubbles system (Jacuzzi bubbles) – 600 Euro
- Stairs “XL” spruce – 140 Euro, larch – 190 Euro, Thermowood – 210 Euro
- Stairs “XXL” spruce – 170 Euro, larch – 220 Euro, Thermowood – 240 Euro
- Stairs “Royal” spruce – 180 Euro, larch – 230 Euro, Thermowood – 250 Euro
- Water drainage tap – 30 Euro
- Chimney protection against burns – 80 Euro
- Tarpaulin PVC tent cover – 150 Euro
- Wooden platform 250 x 200 cm – 180 Euro
- Lockable lid with lock – 50 Euro
- Linseed oil for hot tub maintenance – 10 Euro/litre
All prices are in Euro, VAT included.
Free delivery in Belgium, small extra delivery fee to the Netherlands, France, Luxembourg, Germany, UK, etc.
Installation service in Belgium – 70 Euro.
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks.
Warranty: 2 years.
Please contact us to receive a personal offer!