Wooden hot tubs with plastic interior require less maintenance. The colour of the plastic can be light gray, light blue, white or black. Although at first sight they might look less natural, there are many practical advantages to having a hot tub with plastic interior. Plastic tub never leaks and can be kept empty, it is easy to clean it with a sponge. Generally the plastic hot tub is perceived as more hygienic.
PRICES OF PLASTIC HOT TUBS:
|Size||Ø160 cm||Ø180 cm||Ø200 cm||Ø220 cm|
|Volume||1800 liters||2300 liters||2800 liters||3500 liters|
|Type of wood||Capacity||4-6 persons||6-8 persons||8-10 persons||9-12 persons|
|Siberian Spruce with plastic interior||1900||1950||2000||2050|
|Siberian Larch with plastic interior||2100||2150||2250||2350|
|Thermowood with plastic interior||2250||2300||2400||2500|
A hot tub with plastic interior will arrive at your home fully assembled and equipped with:
- Wooden barrel with plastic interior (wall thickness 24 mm);
- Internal AISI 430 stainless steel heater 22 kW with 2 meter chimney and rain cap;
- Stainless steel belts;
- Wooden benches;
- Wooden fence protecting users from heater;
- Ash removal set for internal heater;
- Entry stairs;
- Water drainage plug;
- Mini bar (bottle holder);
- Wooden cover;
- Wooden edge board around the top edge of the hot tub;
- Paddle to mix water.
Colours of plastic:
Additional options are:
- More powerful internal heater 26 kW AISI 430 – 50 Euro
- External heater 22 kW AISI 430 – 100 Euro
- More powerful external heater 28 kW AISI 430 – 150 Euro
- Integrated heater 30 kW AISI 430 (very fast heating 2-3 hours) – 250 Euro
- AISI 304 stainless steel resistant to chlorine – 110 Euro
- AISI 316 stainless steel resistant to chlorine, salt and sea water – 180 Euro
Reduction of time and cost of heating:
- Closed plastic benches (saves 20-25% of water) – 150 Euro
- Wall insulation for hot tubs with plastic interior – 130 Euro
- Double bottom for hot tubs with plastic interior – 200 Euro
- Round shaped edge board – 100 Euro
- Star shaped benches – 50 Euro
- Wooden cover on top of internal or integrated heater – 60 Euro
- Stainless steel cover on top of internal or integrated heater – 100 Euro
External wood treatment:
- Water treatment kit WITHOUT chlorine (50 treatments) – 50 Euro
- Filtration system with cartridge filter – 250 Euro
- Filtration system with sand filter (sand included) – 400 Euro
- LED lighting multicoloured (protection class IP68) – 150 Euro
- Hydro massage system (Jacuzzi water jet massage) – 800 Euro
- Air bubbles system (Jacuzzi bubbles) – 600 Euro
- Large stairs “XL” spruce – 140 Euro, larch – 190 Euro, Thermowood – 210 Euro
- Large stairs “XXL” spruce – 170 Euro, larch – 220 Euro, Thermowood – 240 Euro
- Large stairs “Royal” spruce – 180 Euro, larch – 230 Euro, Thermowood – 250 Euro
- Water drainage tap – 30 Euro
- Chimney protection against burns – 80 Euro
- Wooden platform 250 x 200 cm – 180 Euro
- Tarpaulin PVC tent cover – 110 Euro
- Lockable lid with lock – 50 Euro
- Linseed oil for hot tub maintenance – 10 Euro/litre
All prices are in Euro, VAT included.
Free delivery in Belgium, small extra delivery fee to the Netherlands, France, Luxembourg, Germany, UK, etc.
Unloading and installation service in Belgium – 70 Euro.
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks.
Please contact us for a detailed offer or for any additional questions.