Wooden hot tubs with plastic interior require less maintenance. The colour of the plastic can be light gray (beige), dark grey, light blue, white or black. Although at first sight they might look less natural, there are many practical advantages to having a hot tub with plastic interior. Plastic tub never leaks and can be kept empty, it is easy to clean it with a sponge. Generally the plastic hot tub is perceived as more hygienic.
PRICES OF PLASTIC HOT TUBS:
|Size||Ø160 cm||Ø180 cm||Ø200 cm||Ø220 cm|
|Volume||1800 liters||2300 liters||2800 liters||3500 liters|
|Type of wood||Capacity||4-6 persons||6-8 persons||8-10 persons||9-12 persons|
|Siberian Spruce with plastic interior||1900||1950||2000||2050|
|Siberian Larch with plastic interior||2100||2150||2250||2350|
|Thermowood with plastic interior||2250||2300||2400||2500|
A hot tub with plastic interior will arrive at your home fully assembled and equipped with:
- Wooden barrel with plastic interior (wall thickness 24 mm);
- Internal AISI 430 stainless steel heater 22 kW with 2 meter chimney and rain cap;
- Stainless steel belts;
- Wooden bench;
- Wooden fence with drink holder for internal and integrated heater;
- Ash removal set for internal heater;
- Entry stairs LxWxH: 60x60x60 cm;
- Water drainage plug;
- Wooden cover;
- Wooden edge board around the top edge of the hot tub;
- Paddle to mix water.
Colours of plastic:
- Internal heater 22 kW AISI 430 (already included) – 0 €
- Internal heater 26 kW AISI 430 – 50 €
- Stainless steel cover on top of internal heater – 100 €
- External heater 22 kW AISI 430 – 100 €
- External heater 28 kW AISI 430 – 150 €
- External heater 32 kW AISI 430 – 250 €
- Integrated heater 28 kW AISI 304 (for Ø 160-180) – 400 €
- Integrated heater 32 kW AISI 304 (for Ø 180-220) – 450 €
- Wooden cover on top of integrated heater – 40 €
Stainless steel type:
- AISI 430 stainless steel for fresh water (included) – 0 €
- AISI 304 stainless steel resistant to chemical products (included for integrated heater) – 150 €
- AISI 316 stainless steel resistant to chlorine, salt and sea water – 280 €
- Closed plastic benches (saves ~15% of water) – 150 €
- Wall insulation for hot tubs with plastic interior – 130 €
- Double bottom for hot tubs with plastic interior – 200 €
External wood treatment:
- Water treatment kit WITHOUT chlorine (50 treatments) – 50 €
- Filtration system with cartridge filter – 250 €
- Filtration system with sand filter (sand included) – 400 €
- LED lighting multicoloured (protection class IP68) – 150 €
- Hydro massage system (Jacuzzi water jet massage) – 800 €
- Air bubbles system (Jacuzzi bubbles) – 600 €
All prices are in Euro, VAT included.
Free delivery in Belgium, small extra delivery fee to the Netherlands, France, Luxembourg, Germany, UK, etc.
Installation service in Belgium – 70 €.
Delivery time: 2-3 weeks.
Warranty: 2 years.
Please contact us for a detailed offer or for any additional questions.