Original wooden hot tubs look very natural, are pleasant to touch and smell and provide the best atmosphere. However, they require a little more maintenance. Wooden tubs should always be filled with water, as otherwise the wood will dry and shrink. If you do not like synthetic materials, a tub of pure wood is the right choice for you.
PRICES OF FULLY WOODEN HOT TUBS:
|Size||Ø160 cm||Ø180 cm||Ø200 cm||Ø220 cm|
|Volume||1800 liters||2300 liters||2800 liters||3500 liters|
|Type of wood||Capacity||4-6 persons||6-8 persons||8-10 persons||9-12 persons|
A fully wooden hot tub will arrive at your home fully assembled and equipped with:
- Wooden barrel (wall thickness 45 mm)
- Internal AISI 430 stainless steel heater 22 kW with 2 meter chimney and rain cap;
- Stainless steel belts;
- Wooden benches;
- Wooden fence protecting users from heater;
- Ash removal set for internal heater;
- Entry stairs;
- Water drainage plug;
- Mini bar (bottle holder);
- Wooden cover;
- Edge board around the top edge of the hot tub;
- Paddle to mix water.
Additional options are:
- More powerful internal heater 26 kW AISI 430 – 50 Euro
- External heater 22 kW AISI 430 – 100 Euro
- More powerful external heater 28 kW AISI 430 – 150 Euro
- More powerful external heater 32 kW AISI 430 – 250 Euro
- Integrated heater 30 kW AISI 430 (very fast heating 2-3 hours) – 250 Euro
- AISI 304 stainless steel resistant to chlorine – 150 Euro
- AISI 316 stainless steel resistant to chlorine, salt and sea water – 280 Euro
- Round shaped edge board – 150-200 Euro
- Star shaped benches – 150 Euro
- Wooden cover on top of integrated heater – 40 Euro
- Stainless steel cover on top of internal heater – 100 Euro
External wood treatment:
- Water treatment kit WITHOUT chlorine (50 treatments) – 50 Euro
- Filtration system with cartridge filter – 250 Euro
- Filtration system with sand filter (sand included) – 400 Euro
- LED lighting multicoloured (protection class IP68) – 150 Euro
- Hydro massage system (Jacuzzi water jet massage) – 800 Euro
- Air bubbles system (Jacuzzi bubbles) – 600 Euro
- Stairs “XL” spruce – 140 Euro, larch – 160 Euro, Thermowood – 180 Euro
- Stairs “Royal” spruce – 200 Euro, larch – 230 Euro, Thermowood – 250 Euro
- Water drainage tap – 30 Euro
- Tarpaulin PVC tent cover – 150 Euro
- Wooden platform 250 x 200 cm – 180 Euro
- Lockable lid with lock – 50 Euro
- Chimney protection against burns – 80 Euro
- Linseed oil for hot tub maintenance – 10 Euro/litre
All prices are in Euro, VAT included.
Free delivery in Belgium, small extra delivery fee to the Netherlands, France, Luxembourg, Germany, etc.
Installation service in Belgium – 70 Euro
Delivery time: 3-4 weeks.
Warranty: 2 years.
Please contact us for a detailed offer or for any additional questions.